Sat, 09 Apr|
Sand Sports Australia
Rainbow Sandsport Festival
A collaborative sports event to give back to our sporting community and have a night with sand between our feet with Food Truck & Drinks for purchase.
Time & Location
09 Apr 2022, 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Sand Sports Australia, 34 Verdun St, Nedlands WA 6009, Australia
About the event
Rainbow Sandsport Fest is a collaborative event brought to you by Perth Frontrunners, Perth Pride FC, Perth Rams, Perth Scorpions Volleyball Club, Perth Spectres Basketball Club & the Western Swifts Badminton Club.
The event is for the entire LGBTQIA+ Sporting Community to come together to enjoy a fun, vibrant evening of over food, drinks, and sand sports. Attendees are encouraged to play their favourite sport plus maybe try a few others -- it'll be an evening filled with fun and energy!
Activities on offer:
- Beach volleyball
- Beach netball
- Beach soccer
- Beach rugby
- Lawn badminton
- Lawn games
Food & Beverages:
- Drinks may be purchased at the beach bar to keep you hydrated
- Yummy food may be purchased from food truck to fill your stomach
What to bring:
- Water bottle or two
- Towel (to wipe your sweat away)
- Spare shirt or light jacket as it may get windy in the evening
- A brilliantly fun & excited attitude
- Folding chair (optional but not necessary)
Grab your tickets, we cannot wait to see you there!
Arrive to venue
Formal Welcome & Acknowledgement of Country
Rainbow Sandsport Ticket
+$0.38 service fee
+$0.38 service fee0